Community Engagement Manager
The purpose of the Community Engagement Manager is to provide support to the Development and Programs teams through student recruitment, program and event coordination, data management, relationship building with both volunteers and partner organizations, and community building. The position is full-time. The Community Engagement Manager will report to the Director of Community Engagement.
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working with youth
- Strong relationship builder
- Event planning experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Motivated self-starter
For more information and to apply Click Here.
2021 Summer Program Applications Are Closed
We have over 300 positions available to teens in Marion and Delaware Counties. In order to obtain employment in the TeenWorks Pro Program (year-round job placements), teens must first complete the 6-weeks entry program in the Summer. In Indianapolis, the 2021 Summer Program will take place June 9th – July 16th and in Muncie it will take place June 16th – July 23rd.
Applications for 2021 Summer Supervisors Are Closed
TeenWorks Internship Opportunities!
Summer Program Intern
The Summer Program Intern will assist with all planning and recruitment for the 6-week summer program. The Summer Program Intern will gain experience in event management, program planning, logistics, and data management.
• Provide support to the Director of Summer Programming by assisting with various tasks related to program planning and execution
• Assist with recruiting teens for the Summer Program
• Assist with the planning and coordination of large program events
• Assist with curriculum development and updates
• Assist with recruiting and hiring summer staff
• Assist with data entry and tracking
• Lead social media efforts relating to the Summer Program
• Perform general administrative tasks to assist the Summer Program staff and other duties as assigned
• Currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree
• Strong computer skills
• Experience working with youth
• Social media experience • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and willingness to learn
Send Email & Resume Here
*All internship opportunities are part-time and include a stipend. Academic credit can be arranged.