We have over 300 positions available to teens in Marion and Delaware Counties. In order to obtain employment in the TeenWorks Pro Program (year-round job placements), teens must first complete the 6-weeks entry program in the Summer. In Indianapolis, the 2021 Summer Program will take place June 9th – July 16th and in Muncie it will take place June 16th – July 23rd.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2021
Applications for 2021 Summer Supervisor Positions Are Now Open!
TeenWorks Full-Time Opportunities!
Under the supervision of the Program Lead, the Program Manager will provide leadership and oversight to the TeenWorks Pro Program. The Program Manager is responsible for the recruitment, training, and management of TeenWorks Pro participants, as well as ongoing program development.
TeenWorks Internship Opportunities!
Alumni Services Summer Intern
The purpose of the Alumni Services Intern will be to assist with the planning and execution of the official launching of the Alumni Services Department at TeenWorks. The Alumni Services Intern will gain experience in building and maintaining data tracking processes, communications with Alumni Scholars and Alumni Workforce participants, planning with Summer Sendoff Celebration, coordinating with all Campus Captains on individual campus meetings and events, community engagement, building and gathering survey data, planning and hosting scholarship application sessions, and interaction between college partners, scholars and TeenWorks Alumni Services.
- Assist Alumni Staff with gathering data on current and past TW Alumni
- Support Alumni Program in communicating with our participants on a consistent basis
- Assist in planning for the 2021 Summer Sendoff Celebration
- Perform general administrative duties to assist the TeenWorks Alumni staff and other duties as assigned
- Planning and executing TeenWorks Scholarship application sessions
- Provide support to the Alumni Staff for community engagement endeavors
- Provide support to program staff with needed assistance.
- Currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree
- Motivated self-starter whom can work both independently or on a team plus a willingness to learn
- Presence of core competencies
- Social Media experience
- Data management experience
- Microsoft Office skills
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All internship opportunities are part-time and include a stipend. Academic credit can be arranged.